KGOC cares about our employees, the communities in which we live, the countries in which we operate our world and the people, animals and resources that are a part of it. This care embodies KGOC’s key corporate values and beliefs – because our future depends on them.
- We care about our employees, their personal growth, career development and general well-being. Our employees are our most important asset, and we are committed to providing a positive working environment, benefits packages and programs.
- We care about the communities in which we live and work and their sustainable development, and take our responsibilities as global citizens seriously. KGOC makes a difference through direct community involvement in hospitals, sponsorship of local “Green” programs, and partnerships with local colleges.
- We care about the health and safety of our employees and the individuals who work under our supervision, and about the safety of the end users of our expertise. We strive to be leaders in safety not only because this gives us a competitive edge, but, more importantly, because we value our people.
- We care about the environment and about conducting our business in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.
When we can, we go a step further and work to improve all of these environments.
1. EMPLOYEES: feature different programs for employees like the competitions, trips, honoring mothers of outstanding students, visiting health lectures, etc. We believe in the way our people come together to make a difference. Volunteer service opportunities, healthy interdepartmental sports competitions, employee development programs and lectures, and travel opportunities show our commitment to the well-being of our staff. Our team is our number one resource.
2. COMMUNITIES: this is where you put all the donation stories. KAACH, Green Day, No Tobacco Day, etc. KGOC and its employees constantly search for new ways to contribute and make a difference. With a focus on direct involvement and contribution, we are committed to improving the communities in which we live and work.
3. HSE: what is already there, but you might want to add the following introduction text: KGOC takes a proactive and process-centered approach to ensuring our employees, partners and communities have the right knowledge and tools to stay safe.
4. ENVIRONMENT: our environmental statements, policies, meetings, etc. KGOC is working fervently to lessen the ecological footprint of its operations and provide the community with a healthy environment. We care about conducting our business in an environmentally responsible and sustainable manner.