Mission, Vision & Values
KGOC has a shared mission, vision and values with the Upstream sector aligning to KPC, which are as follows:
- To explore, develop and produce hydrocarbons in the Divided Zone...
- And be a secure and reliable supplier to our customers, promote the care and development of our people and deliver on our commitments to our stakeholders...
- In a compliant, profitable, safe and environmentally responsible manner.
To achieve a leading global position in Upstream Oil & Gas as an integrated, value-driven enterprise, by:
- Maximizing the strategic value from oil
- Realizing the potential of gas
- Growing reserves for a sustainable future
- Being an employer of choice
- Realizing value from technology
- Strengthening our commitment to HSSE
- Striving for excellence in performance, and
- Contributing to the Enterprise and State
- Integrity: We will act with openness, trust, respect, fairness, transparency, honesty, reliability, high ethical standards, professionalism, accountability.
- Motivation: Collaborative work place, teamwork; loyal environment driven by appropriate performance culture.
- Corporate Thinking Care for KPC’s interest and issues and ensure alignment to achieve KPC’s goals as a total rather than segment.
- Commitment to HSSE and Society:
- - Commitment to environmental protection, safety, security and healthy workplace.
- - Corporate social responsibility in Kuwait and in host communities.
- Partnership: Build and sustain long-term, value-adding relationships that support growth and enhance operational excellence.
- Flexibility: Willingness to change, Innovation, Responsiveness.
- Excellence: High performance, operational excellence, continuous improvement, high quality products and services, customer focus..