Health, Safety and the Environment, are the central elements of our Oil production operations. We will strive for highest standard performance in these areas. Whatever challenges, ultimately employee health, safety and Environmental protection are our top priority in day-to-day operations.
- Complying with the standards that address the safety, well being of our employees and reduce, eliminate accidents.
- Complying with environmental regulations and minimizing environmental liabilities.
- We conduct all our operations in a way that protects the Health and safety of employees, contractors, in public and the Environment.
- We ensure protection of the environment through continuous monitoring and improvement of system.
- We work co-operatively and effectively with communities, government agencies and interested stakeholders to reduce potential impacts of our operations.
HSE Managment System
We are working to strengthen and embed the HSE systems and processes that enable KGOC to be a safe and responsible company.
The elements of Our HSEMS are as follow:
- Management Commitment and responsibilities
- Integrated HSE Organization
- Challenging HSE goals and Objectives
- High Standards of Performance
- Continuous Training and performance
- Effective Two way Communication & Motivation
- Behavior and system Audit
- Incident prevention through Effective investigation
- Management of Change
- Managing Contractors
- Mechanical integrity and quality assurance
- Hazard identification and Risk Management
- Emergency preparedness and Response
- Environmental management
- Occupational Health Management
- Legal Compliance and other Requirement